- This project provides you Rarity Feature for your Metin2 server.
- Every item with type ITEM_WEAPON, ITEM_ARMOR and ITEM_COSTUME has its own rarity.
- Rarity Feature can be enabled or disabled for normal and costume items.
- There are 5 types of rarities – Common (43% to get), Uncommon (28% to get), Normal (15% to get), Rare (8% to get), Legendary (4% to get) and Mythic (2% to get).
- Each rarity adds or removes percentage of applies and attributes of item – Common: -5%, Uncommon: -3%, Normal: +0%, Rare: +3%, Legendary: +5% and Mythic +10%. So If player has Mythic armor with +2000 HP in attribute, he gets +2200 HP.
- When getting item (for example by drop, chest opening, etc.), there will be set rarity too.
- This project is compatible with shops, trades etc.
- There can be excluded specific item vnums.
- There is one new command to get item with specific rarity.
- There is one new quest function to get item with specific rarity.
- You need to apply Extended Sockets to run this.
- #define ENABLE_RARITY_FEATURE: Enables or disables Rarity Feature in server side.
- #define RARITY_ENABLE_VALUE_ON_ATTRS: Enables or disables calculating bonus on attrs.
- #define RARITY_ENABLE_VALUE_ON_APPLIES: Enables or disables calculating bonus on applies.
- #define RARITY_ITEM_SOCKET: Defines socket for saving information about rarity.
- #define ENABLE_RARITY_FOR_NORMAL_ITEMS: Enables or disables rarities on normal items.
- #define ENABLE_RARITY_FOR_COSTUME_ITEMS: Enables or disables rarities on costume items.
- #define ENABLE_RARITY_FEATURE: Enables or disables Rarity Feature in client side.
- /ritem <vnum> <rarity> – Command to get item with specific rarity.
- pc.give_rarity_item(<vnum>, <rarity>) – This quest function is based on pc.give_item2 and gives player item with specific rarity.