- This project provides you Pet System for your Metin2 server.
- With this project you can select “skin” of your pet, so you have only one summoning item for many pets.
- You can choose bonus of pet.
- There is nice interface for selecting pet and bonus.
- You can select only one bonus, but whatever you want (it is not related to pet).
- Player can see what pet and pet bonus he chose and has active.
- Everything is read from database table into cache, so there is not needed to do anything in client.
- There is reload command for the pet system database table, so you can change the settings on the go.
- It is needed to install Render Target project before you start using this project.
- #define ENABLE_PET_SYSTEM: Enables or disables Pet System in server side.
- #define PET_SYSTEM_REMOVE_ITEM: Enables or disables removing item(s) after selecting pet / bonus.
- #define ENABLE_PET_SYSTEM: Enables or disables Pet System in client side.
- /reload e – Reloads the cache of Pet System, so you can change the settings on the go.