- This project provides you Penalty Points for your Metin2 server.
- Players can be punished by adding penalty points to account.
- After specific count of penalty points (PP), player gets banned. You can set duration for amount of penalty points. (for example: 10+ PP = 1 month, 5+ PP = 1 day, …)
- Player can be permanently banned for reaching specific PP too.
- Banned is whole account and not player, penalty points are added to account, not specific player.
- There are chat messages, so target knows reason for adding penalty points.
- There are logs for logging added penalty points etc.
- #define ENABLE_PENALTY_POINTS: Enables or disables Penalty Points in server side.
- #define ENABLE_PENALTY_POINTS: Enables or disables Penalty Points in client side.
- /penalty <target> <points> <reason> – Give’s to specific player penalty points for specific reason.