- This project provides you Anti-Exp Ring and Exp Bottle for your Metin2 server.
- Anti-Exp Ring is tool to activate or deactivate receiving experience points.
- Status of Anti-Exp is saved so after server restart or player relogging it loads and player does not need to activate or deactivate it.
- Anti-Exp Ring works without Exp Bottle (Exp Bottle feature can be disabled).
- If player has active Anti-Exp Ring and Exp Bottle in inventory, experience points will store in bottle.
- There is capacity limit 2 000 000 000 experience points in 1 bottle.
- Bottle gives player only needed count of experiences to level up. So player can use it to level what he wants.
- Player can have more than 1 bottle.
- Bottle is sellable, tradable etc…
- #define ENABLE_ANTI_EXP_SYSTEM: Enables or disables Anti-Exp System in server side.
- #define ENABLE_EXP_BOTTLE_FEATURE: Enables or disables Exp Bottle feature in server side.
- #define EXP_BOTTLE_STORAGE_LIMIT 2000000000: Capacity limit of Exp Bottle.
- #define ANTIEXP_RING_ID 71550: ID of Anti-Exp Ring.
- #define EXP_BOTTLE_ID 71551: ID of Exp Bottle.
- #define ENABLE_ANTI_EXP_SYSTEM: Enables or disables Anti-Exp System in client side.